Most couples can name several ways in which they’re opposites: neatness versus sloppiness; extroversion versus introversion; being high-strung versus laid-back preferring city versus country living, etc. And I’m sure you have something in mind that’s specific to you. It’s true that quite often and in many respects, opposites attract. But those areas can either help you thrive as a couple or destroy you! Read more
- 3 Essential Guidelines for Better Communication With Your Partner
- 4 Things to Consider When Taking a Risk in This New Year
- Divorced or Separated With Kids? Here Are 3 Tips for Helping Them Through This Holiday Season
- Loneliness is Merely an Attitude You Can Abolish Today!
- Opposites Attract, But They May Not Last, Unless…
Michael S. Broder, Ph.D.
1420 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Toll Free: 800-434-8255