You may have already begun taking the steps to see your New Year’s resolutions come to fruition. Perhaps you finally got around to joining that gym, or maybe you were able to confront a friend about something on your mind that’s difficult to talk about. Whatever new you may have initiated so far is a step toward change. And with change comes some degree of risk. Read more
- 3 Essential Guidelines for Better Communication With Your Partner
- 4 Things to Consider When Taking a Risk in This New Year
- Divorced or Separated With Kids? Here Are 3 Tips for Helping Them Through This Holiday Season
- Loneliness is Merely an Attitude You Can Abolish Today!
- Opposites Attract, But They May Not Last, Unless…
Michael S. Broder, Ph.D.
1420 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Toll Free: 800-434-8255