The Single Life
How To Make It Work For You With Or Without A Relationship
By Michael S. Broder Ph.D.
As an unattached person, you have the freedom to make your life whatever you want it to be. Your only challenge is to become empowered by that freedom!
Regardless of whether this is the first time in years you’ve been single or you have been single your entire life, some tools for smoothing out the inevitable rough edges that are often a part of single life can make a crucial difference.
In this interactive audio program (including a workbook containing all of the strategies), Dr. Broder presents an array of brand new and powerful strategies for mastering all aspects of your life on your own that he developed since the publication of his classically acclaimed bestselling book: The Art Of Living Single.
In this program, you’ll learn:
- Numerous ways to discover the up side of single life so that you can enjoy and become nurtured by the freedom and unlimited opportunities that can be a part of being single;
- To conquer loneliness and the fears of single life that too often lead to painful emotions and unfulfilling or unworkable relationships;
- How to create your own custom survival guide;
- Many ideas for enjoying your own company – even under the most difficult circumstances;
- 16 exercises and strategies designed to maximize the advantages of single life and minimize the disadvantages;
- How to build and expand your support system;
- 12 proven strategies that will put your entire winning approach together for you.
And much more!
|See what others had to say:
“I learned how feeling lonely is a choice I never again have to make. And being single never again has to be feared.”
– Ashley Yott
“After listening to this program, I realized for the first time that being single does not have to be a negative way of life. The insights I gained have provided me with much inspiration. I now understand that it is most important to learn to enjoy my own solitude before jumping into another relationship. This life lesson eluded me until now.”
– Sidney Turnbull
“If I’d had The Single Life: How To Make It Work For You 10 years ago, I would have saved myself a dreadful marriage.”
– Samuel Pyon