Below are a few of my downloadable MP3 audio programs and ebooks that you might find helpful to begin working on your life — this very moment!
They all focus on some of the issues I am best known for helping my clients to resolve, both as individuals and couples. These audio programs can also help you to determine whether treatment is warranted right now, and if so provide you with a starting point. So please enjoy them with my compliments for:
- Determining whether a distressed marriage or love relationship is viable—that is whether to stay together or explore other options—and then move forward either way. Click here for my complimentary “Can Your Relationship Be Saved?” Assessment Inventory and MP3 audio to help you begin to evaluate your marriage or love relationship right now.
- For resolving even the most difficult or chronic relationship/marital conflicts; such as communication, financial, parenting , family, jealousy, infidelity and reconciliation (after a breakup) issues. Click here to download my complimentary MP3 audio to help you begin working on your couples issues either separately or together.
- Relationship transitions—strategies for working through the emotional and practical issues related to a divorce, separation or a breakup. Click here to download my complimentary MP3 audio to help you begin the process of letting go of an ended love relationship.
- Improving intimacy and treating sexual dysfunctions. Click here to download my complimentary MP3 audio for enhancing passion and sexual satisfaction.
- Stress Management and strategies for stress related disorders, Click here to download my complimentary Stress Management MP3 audio program.
- Click here to download Overcoming Your Anxiety In the Shortest Time Possible. This popular and clinically proven program contains numerous strategies for attacking anxiety right when it occurs as well as for permanently dismantling what triggers anxiety in you.
- Click here to download Overcoming Your Depression In the Shortest Time Possible. Depression can be severe and debilitating, or it can be rather mild – of the variety that many people have, but never even bother to address. But what all depression has in common, is that to some degree it takes the joy, the laughter, and the sweetness out of life. This program teaches you strategies for attacking the underlying causes of depression, as well as how to manage it, and when additional help is needed.
For more complimentary downloads, visit our home page.